Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Letter from October 6th 2008

Today has .probably been the easiest day so far. We got up at 6:30 am to eat breakfast and study all day till 9:30 with lunch and dinner brakes. I have been learning so much spanish Its amazing how quickly you can learn when you have the spirit always with you and the Lord on your side.
Oh yeah ... did you make it camping? and if so how was it? I hope you all listened to conference.It was amazing! I watched all five sessions! There were so many awesome things said!!!
There are 128 temples through the world 5 new ones are going to be started and one of them is in Querdova, Argentina.
I liked what Neil L Anderson said " You don't know everything but you know enough." and this next one reminded me of cameron and matt Robert D. Hales said "Quiet confidence not boastful pride." Last Elaine S. Dalton said,"In the strength of the Lord I can do hard things."

Love Elder Johnathon Berghout

P.S. I'll write in spanish more when I get a little better but I'm getting good at speaking!!!

No comments: