Thursday, December 31, 2009

28 December 2009

Hey Mom and Dad!!!!

It was great to talk to you guys too!!! The truth is I haven't thought about home too much while in the mission so I really haven't missed home a ton. Even just before calling I was pretty chill not too worried about it , but after hearing your voices and hearing about everything that is going on, I really miss you guys! As of the 1st. . .the new year. . . I'll only have another 9 months in the mission left---talk about it is really flying by fast!!!

Anyways we are going to have a baptism on the 9th and it will be awesome!!! My companion's first baptism in the mission!!!

Oh yeah, about the Spanish scriptures. . . they will give Aaron a pair in the MTC!!! He'll be using the new bible. . . I still am using the old one and I'm debating whether or not to buy the new one.

Anyways things are going great!!!

Love
Your Elder Berghout

P.S. Oh yeah, What are Bakugan Figues????

1 comment:

Mark said...

Bakugan Figures - another wave in the goofy trend of inexplicably popular toys. Glad to hear about the mission, I can't believe he only has 9 months left.