Wednesday, January 27, 2010

25 Jaunuary 2010

Hey Mom!!!

We had another great week!!! We finished off the transfer this week really strong!!! We had a baptism and we put baptismal dates with 4 people this week so my comp will have baptisms for the next transfer and I will be going down a lot more south and pretty close to the ocean so maybe I will finally see some of our companions, "the Penguins" . . . .ha ha!!!!

All the people here in the branch have really gotten use to me and really were hoping that I would stay now that we have really gotten everyone excited for the missionary work now and people moving along for baptisms!!! They said if the new missionary that comes isn't as good as me, they are going to throw him in the lake. . . .ha ha!!

Anyways, I am headed to Coleta Olivia. . . . I finally started to get the things as a trainer and a district leader down pretty good and I was hoping that transfers would come and I would just go back to be a Sr. comp so that I could just focus on an area, but I guess the Mission President does receive revelation from the Lord and he probably knows best ha ha. . . . I am going down to a Jr. comp. . . BUT. . . as a Zone Leader! I am not really sure what to think but it should be exciting!!!

Anyways that's just about all for right now, I think. . . Oh yeah, I should probably have my package but they might have sent it to my new area so I won't know until I get there tomorrow.

I am glad to hear Matt is getting better with the church stuff!!! Do you know if he studied what I told him to study?

Anyways, hope the week goes good!!!!

Love you guys!!!

Miss You!!!

I know this is the work of the Lord and the best way to do it is His way!!! If not it's not his work!!! I know that the Church is true!!!!

Love
Your Elder Johnny Berghout

No comments: