Thursday, March 19, 2009

16 March 2009

Hey Mom!!!
It's good to hear that Sam (dog) is betting better and that the kids are doing good!!! It's good to hear that DJing went good (Dave and Cameron DJ d a dance for Johnny), I've been worried about it all week when I am laying down at night instead of worrying about the work. Ha Ha...I remember when I used to be shy...that's good that Cameron is getting out and dancing!!!

This week we set a baptismal date with one of our investigators for the 4th of April so everything is going great right now!!! We found some more investigators this week too! Nothing else too much happened but we had family home evening with a family last week and it was really fun. We made Tacos using some of the stuff you sent me and played some games and stuff. We planned and did everything that night. I am going to send some pictures of it.

Yep I got the package with the Peanut Butter and Mike & Ikes and face wash. Thanks a Ton!!!! Last P day I made Crepes and we had Peanut Butter and Dulce de leche on them---Talk about good!!!!

Yeah, You have to let me know when he gets his papers!!! (Friend Matt C put in his papers)
Love,
Your Elder Johnny Berghout

No comments: