Tuesday, April 21, 2009

20 April 2009

Mom,

Wow, crazy week!!! We had a pretty smooth week, nothing really amazing. Oh, Wait!!! Yeah. . . you know Ricardo, who I taught in General Roca. Well, he got baptized finally I just heard from another missionary!!!! We found a new guy named Jorge and we've been teaching him quite a bit!!!
The one kid, Felipe, from Africa, we found him again now that he is back from Spain so we are going to start teaching him again!!! I can't think of anything right now that I need just the stuff I told you before. I'm sending a letter with some pictures this week.

Love
Elder Berghout

2 comments:

Bonnie and Kent and sons said...

Aloha Elder Johnny B,

I'm ferretting out cousins who might be willing to be included on our family blog. We just started it and hope you will include yourself. I just followed Jennifer's blog to you and the family Lott blog. We are grandma Marilyn's brother Kent and Bonnie, living in Hawaii. Our blog is www.Overthehauulamoon.blogspot.com Can you join us and we'll keep in touch that way.

Love form Hawaii!

Bonnie and Kent and sons said...

Hi Stephanie,

I am muddling my way through the blogging world at this late stage in life. Please add yourselves to our group. We are www.overthehauulamoon.blogspot.com

We have a vacation suite waiting for you to come to Hawaii! www.vrbo.com/154210

Love, Bonnie and Kent