Wednesday, May 6, 2009

27 April 2009

Hey Mom,

Sounds like everything is going great!!! Haha Carlie wrote and said she's sending a graduation invitation!!! Now I have two haha!!! (we forwarded ours to him)

Oh yeah this week it has been a little chilly in the morning and in the evenings so I've been wearing my coat It's been nice!!! Infact so nice that one of the sons of the family that we live with asked me if you could get one like it and send it and he would give me money for it cause they don't make them that nice here so I told him I would ask.

This week went really fast I was studying the Christlike attributes in Preach My Gospel and tried to work on some for myself. It got me really focused making the week go a lot faster.

We found a bunch of investigators this week so hopefully we can get them ready for baptism that way we can have some more before the transfer ends.

I'll be calling on the 10th of May some time. I'll let you guys know next week exactly what time.

Love
Your Elder Johnny Berghout

No comments: