Monday, June 15, 2009

15 June 2009

Hey Mom
I haven't gotten a letter from you today but it's kinda early (6:50am Argentina time) so maybe I'll get one a little later...anyway not a lot to write about but next week is transfers and we are having them a half a week early because we are getting a new Mission President so I probably won't write until Wednesday next week.

Everything is going good--just Cold!!!! We will be baptizing Monica Munoz on Saturday the 20th!!! She is the mom of Mauricio who Elder Peni and I baptized. She is so ready. She stopped smoking completely and before she was smoking a ton... It's so amazing how people can change so quickly when most people it would take months to stop smoking.

You'll have to tell Matt Happy Birthday on Monday (22nd) for me!!! I'm going today to buy jursey's and stuff so that I can send some home for you guys. I hope stores are open cause it's a holiday. I swear, it's always a holiday here and when it's a holiday normally everything is closed.

Oh yeah, We are teaching the kid from Africa again but on the 1st he is going to Spain so maybe when he gets back he can get baptized!!!

Anyway that's just about all for now!!!
Love
Your Elder Johnny Berghout

No comments: