Wednesday, June 10, 2009

8 June 2009

Wow sounds crazy!!! Sorry this computer is kinda messed up so I can only type in lower case. (mom fixed that!)

Wow, that's so crazy that Timby (Talbot) and Matt (Caulford) will be serving in the same area (mission) and Kurt (Kunzler) will be headed to Mongolia!!! You will have to start marking on a map where all my friends are and get their addresses so that I can write them from the time I get back til they do.

Oh, this week we had divisions (splits) and I got to spend the day with Elder Saunder, my MTC companion. Talk about crazy!!! I never thought I'd have the chance to talk with him until we were back on the plane headed home. He started in one of the worst areas in the mission and got robbed like 5 times and had a gun held to his head and everything. Crazy stuff!!!! He is doing awesome though, He is in our district and helping in the office putting information in the computers. He still hasn't had a baptism---talk about hard!

What print center is Matt going to work at? (The Church one, same as Dave)

Anyway, it's been an alright week. Definitely not the best. Yesterday, I was sick really bad ---my head, throat, and body hurt and I didn't feel like doing anything but luckily today was p-day and we went to the zone leader and they and my companion gave me a blessing and now I'm feeling alright---not 100% but I feel like I can actually do something.

Anyway, I think that's just about all for now.
Love,
Your Elder Johnny Berghout

No comments: