Monday, July 27, 2009

20 July 2009

Hey Mom,

Sounds like everything is going good there!!! What Classes is Matt taking (WSU)? Did he get any scholarships (Yes--for drum)

Ha ha---That's funny that Keon said I look the same...ha ha... just cause the way that I talk changes doesn't mean the way I look changes ha ha!!!! At times I wish my acne would change and go away for once!

That's awesome that Jared will be able to do baptisms for the dead in the temple in Canada. What else are they going to do in Canada?

This week went good!!! We had three people in church this week and they are all progressing differently but really good. Hopefully they will continue to do good!!! So many things are happening with our area, I love it!!!

Has Matt read his email lately? I wrote him like three weeks ago and still haven't heard back from him.



Hey Dad

Wow sounds like an oven, at least you guys can get in the pool!!!! I hear Matt is working on the Mustang. Is it coming along good??? Oh yeah, and is the Camaro still around? ha ha I don't know if I'll be able to speak in English when I get back... one of our investigators asked me to give a prayer in English so that they could hear what it sounded like and it was really hard to do it.
Anyway everything is going great in our area, We are seeing lots of miracles!!!!

Love
Your Elder Berghout

No comments: