Wednesday, July 15, 2009

29 June 2009

Hey Mom,

Wow sounds like everyone is busy. Sometimes I wish i could come back home for a weekend to have some fun camping with the family but I'm doing good just hearing about all the fun stuff makes me miss stuff back home but it's ok.

This week was a pretty slow week--not too much happened. We talked with lots of people this week that pretty much hate Americans so they wouldn't let us in just because I was from the States. Its sad but one day they are going to know and wish that they would have let us in.

Sorry I haven't written Matt too much. I'll write him more if he promises to write back. Ha ha!!!

Oh and it should be fun going camping with Mark and Janna, and Marianne and Steve!!! Tell them Hi for me!!!!

Anyways not too much more for this week
Love
Your Elder Johnny Berghout

No comments: