Monday, September 21, 2009

14 September 2009

Hey Mom!!!

Wow... seems like everything is going great there!!! Thanks for the package, it was great!!! Oh yeah, people can write me, the only thing is it might take me a bit to write back cause I only have an hour every week to write everyone so yeah, it would be great to hear from people!!!!

I sent the package today with some goodies for you guys to try. You'll have to break or cut them so that everyone can try a bit of each one!!! They told me it would take 8 days to get there so be looking for it in the next week!!!

The work is going good, we have some good lessons planned for this week and are hoping that everything goes well. We may be setting some more baptismal dates but we'll have to see what the Lord wants us to do.

Anyways that's just about all for right now so until next week!!!
Love
Your Elder Johnny Berghout

No comments: