Tuesday, September 29, 2009

28 September 2009

Hey mom!!!

Sounds like everything is going good there. Ha ha like always!!! Yeah I figured that Devon Kenney would be getting back soon. Ha ha!!!

Anyways this week went great too!!! We found a bunch of people and oh yeah, we put a baptismal date with a lady for the 31st of October. I love the mission, I don't know what else to say.

Hey Dad
Yeah I'm enjoying being a District leader but you know I would really just more than anything just have to worry about the work and not other elders but no this transfer my district is awesome especially the two elders that I'm staying with for now till my companion gets here for another 2 weeks. Working in three is really weird but it is awesome too!!!

We found a lot of new people this week and are working really hard!!! Oh yeah, we put a baptismal date too!!! Everything seems to be working out so good now that I with two elders that are really willing to work with all they have. My last comp. was really lazy when it came to getting out of bed in the morning and studying. I dropped the can a lot trying to help him but sometimes I'm not sure why some elders come on the mission other than to vacation for two years.

Anyways
Everything is going great
Love
Your Elder Johnny Berghout

No comments: