Tuesday, August 10, 2010

2 August 2010

Hey Mom!!!!

Wow Awesome sounds like everything went great this week!!! (at home)

Ok awesome!!! (responding to the cost of Airfare to Chile) All my companions from Chile are always asking when I'm going to go (visit them in Chile) Ha ha!!!!

I think this is my hardest area, we work and work and work and things just are really slow here but don't worry, I'm still way excited. I love my comp and area and our zone is way awesome!!!! We will be going to Neuquen for three days this week so I won't be in my area almost at all. I keep on working with faith just waiting for the moment when we get people that are willing to move along.

Yeah, I'll be getting back about the 7th or 8th but you will get all the information like the first week of September, I do believe. I'm not going to get trunky---don't worry!!!!

Oh yeah. . . Tell Emily(Ballard) thanks for the email!!!! And I'll be writting a letter in return.
Anyway thats just about it. . .
Love
Your Elder Johnny Berghout

No comments: