Monday, July 26, 2010

26 July 2010

Hey Mom!!!

Well I didn't get an email from Emily. . .
Wow sounds like everyone is going to have some fun, ha ha!!!! (Matt, Cameron, and Jared went to the High Uintahs to hike into Red Castle and Kings Peak for a week) What car are they taking to Red Castle? (Johnny's Cherokee!!!)

Yeah, I am getting settled in and yesterday we found like three great families that we are going to be teaching!!!! This week we also did a mission plan for the ward cause it is really disorganized from other missionaries that have been here in the past and the unexcitement of the members. I'm way excited and hope that we can really turn this place around!!!!

Anyways that's just about it!!!
Love
Your Elder Johnny Berghout

PS I was thinking about, maybe after my mission, going to Chile to visit like a bunch of my Companions because 5 of my 8 companions are from Chile and all live close to the same place. How much would a trip to and from Chile cost?. . . I have no Clue.

1 comment: