Monday, February 16, 2009

16 February 2009

Hey Mom,
I wrote Dad some of the detail this week so you can ask him for those...but... You have to tell Matt that I tore one of my pockets on one of my shirts WRESTLING with a member... He should be proud. Ha ha.

If you haven't sent the face wash yet, could you send a few more things with it... If you've already sent it, don't worry about it. I live without these things for now. A watch---preferably Timex black sports watch---we aren't supposed to wear anything that would attract thieves so I haven't worn my other one and I think I am starting to bug my companion because I am always asking the time. Photos of the house and dogs, I haven't been able to print off the ones that you sent me on the computer cause I can't move them onto my camera. Shoelaces--for my Sunday shoes--the ones on my Eccos are doing fine but the ones on my other shoes that I had for a while before the mission are starting to wear out. Lotion--My hands get really dry with washing my clothes every week by hand. Speaking of washing clothes by hand, I think it's starting to get to me this week, I had a dream about this amazing washing machine...Ha ha ha...we are definitely blessed to live in the states with constant electricity, water, sewer, and WASHING MACHINES!!!!!
Love
Elder Johnny Berghout

1 comment:

Mark said...

Stephanie,
It sounds like you need to send him a picture of a hi-tech washing machine too.