Friday, February 27, 2009

23 February 2009

Wow, that was an awesome letter!!! Ha ha a ton happened at home this week. But as for the transfer, I'm leaving General Roca now that we finally are loaded with good investigators... I'm going to the city of Neuquen. Now I'm stoked and hope that I can finish learning the language. I want it to come faster than it is.... Oh yeah, I'll be with Elder Peni. He is from Tonga. I am excited to meet him. I'm leaving for Neuquen at 3 today so 11 there at home cause you are 4 hours behind us here.

Oh this week, I think we hit a record. It got down to 72 degrees a couple nights. I was close to freezing!!! Ha ha. . . and this week the weather hasn't been too bad.

But anyway, I don't really have much else this week. . . .
Thanks for everything
Love Elder Johnny Berghout

No comments: