Monday, August 17, 2009

17 August 2009

Hey Mom,

Everything is going great!!! My area is awesome and the work is going along great. We are in the process of finding some more new investigators because most of them have already fallen in the water, decided to stop listening, or are about to fall in the water. The Zone leaders interviewed our investigator and we will be having a baptism next Saturday after they get married!!! We are going to be the witnesses for the Marriage.

Also, as District leader I got to interview three more investigators of the missionaries in my district. They will be being baptized next Saturday also, so it will be quite a day!!!

Oh yeah, it has snowed everyday since I've been here but it's okay, I'm doing my best to stay dry. . .We usually have to go back to the apartment about halfway through the day to change into dry clothes, but I love the snow!!! It is so beautiful here in my area!!!

Yeah I am already picking up speaking in "Tu" form and not "Vos" like in Argentina. My new companion is super nerdy but we get along good so far, so it's okay!!!! Ha ha. . . I swear everything I touch, he says is contaminated or if he sees something and doesn't have anything to say, he says "no comment", It's really funny!!!

Anyways, that's just about all for right now so till next week!!!
Love
Your Elder Johnny Berghout

No comments: