Monday, August 24, 2009

24 August 2009

Hey Mom,

This week the baptism didn't actually go through. We went on Friday for them to get married and they did which was awesome but it was raining and really cold and from walking to the place, they got sick and didn't want to risk leaving the house and making their little girl even sicker. So next week for sure!!!!

We are also finding a lot of awesome people!!!

It snowed a ton this week!!!

Oh yeah about Carlie. . . . I finally got an email this week. . . . . .and (she) is getting married in October. . . crazy huh. . . Yeah I was shocked. I'm okay, don't worry about me, I won't let it bother me. I am just going to keep on working!!! I just worry, I hope she is okay.

Oh don't worry about the money thing, I don't think I'll use all of it. I was just wondering what I was at.

Anyways thanks for the email
I'll talk to ya next week
Love
Your Elder Johnny Berghout

No comments: