Wednesday, November 5, 2008

29 October 2008

Dear Mom,

Yeah Everyday is busy for me but it seems like the same day everyday. It's already been a month but it seems like it's only been a day because every day is the same thing.
(Matt and the other boys have been shooting off rockets) Sounds like fun maybe they'll have to take some pictures while they are shootin the rockets off and send me some pictures.
If you want to put on my email address it is elderberghout@myldsmail.net
(Keon decided not to move into John's room) Ha Ha... That's funny I thought Keon was finally going to stop sleeping in your room and move down there. (The family spent a Sunday evening at Carlie's House) Ahh... Sounds like fun. I Miss Sundays at Carlies house... Heck, I miss everyday with her. Yeah...so anyways How was dinner with them?
That is so awesome that Matt is finally buckled down in school. Also, that the football team is doing better. Oh wow... How was the Iron Horse game?
Good for Cameron.... Yeah he told me that the Coach was trying to get him to play. You'll have to let me know how he does.
Oh yeah, I emailed Derrick last week and got a reply this week. He said he was doing pretty good.
Thanks for the memory card. Next week we are doing our whole lesson in Spanish so hopefully it goes OK.

Love, Elder Berghout

Dear Dad,

You're welcome for the pictures. I'll probably be sending some new ones again soon.
HaHa... oh yeah, tell Alan thanks and tell Dave, Alan, Tyler and Travis all Hi... I miss working with all of them. I had so much fun, they were always messin around somehow. Oh yeah, Can't forget /Arlon. Tell him Hi too.
Oh... this week, we met the consulate from Argentina. I swear it was "Mr. Bean" up there. (from Mr. Bean's Holiday-movie) He looked like him and acted like him.
Yesterday L. Tom Perry came and spoke to us. It was pretty sweeet!
Fun Stuff (family last swim of the season).... It shouldn't get too warm in my mission so I don't think I'll be thinking about swimmin to much while I'm down there.

Love, Elder Berghout

No comments: