Saturday, November 15, 2008

5 November 2008

Hola Madre!!!
Te amo mucho!!! (The whole letter is written in Green Pen!) I bought some colored pens cause the normal black was getting old. I'm glad you had a good week and made it to both games. That's awesome that (OHS) got the Horse back. The Cedar game should be good.
Haaa that would have been fun fishing. Yeah! I bet Keon was excited and sounds like quite the way to wake up. (Keon caught a 17 in rainbow and the next morning mom woke up to it in her face). Talking of ways to wake up...every morning my talking alarm clock goes off and my roommates hate it. Ha ha Ha.
Oh ha ha Ya I wish I had more time to write. Maybe I'll write to the Bishop or something.
Yeah Carlie told me that they had lots of fun!!! Made me jealous. . . I miss Carlie Lots but it's okay the time is flying by. It's already been a month!!! I'm loving every minute here. This Friday we're teaching the whole first lesson in Spanish for the first time. We've done it in English the past 4 weeks.
Ha ha really. . . (His Cherokee hasn't sold--told him he might still have it when he gets home)
I was hoping it would sell it's such a gas hog especially when I am back an going to school.
I have P-day on Wednesdays. Ya, could you go to the DI and get like $20.00 worth of like ugly ties...Maybe have Matt go pick some out for fun. . . trading ties around here is the most amount of fashion excitement we get. Ha Ha ha :)
Glad to hear from you every week!!!
Thanks for the Package it was probably the most fun thing we had to do on Halloween!!!
FYI the Blue car was faster than the Orange one.

Love
Your Elder Johnny

No comments: