Tuesday, January 13, 2009

13 January 2009

Mom,
Sorry I didn't write yesterday, we had transfers and Elder Frazier headed home and I was waiting for my new companion all day so I didn't make it to do the internet til today. My new companion is Elder Pinet. He is from Chile and has, I think, just over a year in the mission so I am going to pick up Spanish really quick--I Hope! He is kinda weird, we haven't connected as well as Elder Frazier and I did, and everything is kind of awkward. He does speak English but to help me learn Spanish faster, we are using English as little as possible. Transfers are fun, finding out who your new companion is going to be, but they are hard because it is like starting all over again, building a working companionship. I'm sure all will turn out well with the Lord on our side though so no worries.
Nope, we haven't had a chance to go back by the one guys house. (last letter)
Well there is nothing I really need but maybe could use some more M&Ms (Peanut Butter) and Mike & Ikes seeing how I opened the package while we were having lunch as a zone and shared some candy from the United States with everyone. It's already gone but just what ever, I'll let you know if there is anything that I really need.

Thanks for everything :)
Love
Elder Johnny Berghout

No comments: