Tuesday, January 27, 2009

26 January 2009

Hey Mom . . .(Mom is in TROUBLE!!!!)
I didn't receive an email this week but I'll tell ya a little about my week.
This week we found a family that when we talked to them, they said they had been waiting for us. Talk about crazy!, so we are planning on going back because they were busy at the moment. I'm hoping that we might actually see some success finally in this area!!!
This week was super hot . . . on Thursday while we were eating lunch, I stuck my alarm clock out in the sun because it has a thermometer on it and when I went to check on it, It was 131 degrees in the sun. Talk about cooking! Also, that morning, I sewed my first two holes in a pair of my pants. I must have caught them on a nail or something on a chair.

I have one question, Is it possible at all to wash dry clean pants like in normal water or anything?

Love Elder Berghout

1 comment:

Mark said...

Steph, you're busted.