Tuesday, January 20, 2009

20 January 2009

Hahaha wow crazy week
Anyways I am picking up the Spanish a lot quicker with Elder Pinet and he is learning English so we are helping each other. This week has been awesome, we've been finding investigators and are hoping that they move along good!!! Elder Pinet is SUPER goofy sometimes, I don't know how I can stand working with him but everything seems to work out. With Elder Frazier, we were always talking about everything because we seemed to have everything in common and with Elder Pinet, it seems completely opposite so I kind of had a hard beginning of the week with the transition but the missionary work seems to finally be going somewhere so I am not complaining too loud.

I did find something that I need this week. I am running low on face wash and could use some more as soon as possible...and we don't have any Peanut Butter down here and there are a few who would like to try it if maybe you could send a bit of that too. If not that's okay.
Love ya thanks for all the support
Elder Johnny Berghout

PS Tell Matt to stop hurting himself--He's gonna need a good knee for walking all day in the mission.
Tell Cameron to keep up the good work in wrestling and always find the fun in everything.

Oh and don't worry about me--they drink so much Coke down here I definetly get at least a glass a week (Thank's for the advice Grandma.)

Love,
Elder Johnny Berghout

1 comment:

Mark said...

Elder Pinet probably thinks that Jonathon is "Super Goofy" too.