Wednesday, April 21, 2010

11 April 2010

Hola Mama!!!!

No se que debo decir primero. . . o debo cambiar a igles....(I don't now what to say first . . . or should change to English) Wow... I didn't know Dad had bought a Subaru... and now he's already bought a Jeep, sounds like everything is going great there!!! About my Jeep yeah sure put a lift on it but could you do 6 inches instead of 3? I would like to put the Camero together when I get back too!!!

Ok well.... this week we really worked hard and we are really trying to get the memebers working with us but you know it doesn't always work out as good as we hope....when we have lessons, it's hard to find memebers to go with us and when we have memebers to go with us we get to the lessons and the people have forgotten or aren't there like they said. Don't worry, we are progressing just it's frustrating sometimes... Don't worry I love it!!!!!

We do have people progressing and we are hoping to be able to put some baptismal date this week. We have some that are already for baptism, we are just waiting for people to do divorces so that they can get married and also one mom to decide that her daughter can get baptized. Some people are so hard at times. It's like the Book of Mormon in our days...I was just reading about Alma and Amulek this week and the people seem just as wicked these days. I'm so surprised that God just doesn't send the people of the world a plague or lighting bolt or something and wipe out all iniquity.

Anyways everything is going great!!! I was really excited to get your emails this week!!!

I love you Guys!!!!

I know that the Church is true and that the Book of Mormon is the evidence that it is true and that it is the key to our religion!!! I know that it can respond to absolutely any question that we might have!!!

As we receive blessing we should never forget what we need to be doing as memebers of the church...Don't follow the same pattern as what happened to the Nephites remembering the Lord in times of difficulty and forgetting when "all is well in Zion" or when we are receiving blessings from the Lord.

Con Mucho Amor
Les Amo!!!
Tu Elder Johnny Berghout

No comments: