Sunday, April 4, 2010

7 March 2010

Hey Mom!!!!

Nope, My comp didn't hear anything from his family (in Chile), there hasn't been power in his part of the country so he didn't even get an email or anything, but he left yesterday for Neuquen and will be home on Tuesday so he'll hopefully be seeing them.

Wow!!! Cameron is doing awesome with the Grades!!!(maintaining 4.0 Average!!!)

I am glad the classes are going great in Anatomy!!!!

This week was pretty crazy. . .We went and saw the penguins on P-day and then during the week it was a lot of goodbyes for my comp.

I am excited to be starting a new transfer with another comp who is not going home already. . .I'll be with Elder Luengo---he will be my first comp from Argentina!!!

Anyways thats just about it for now
Love
Your Elder Johnny Berghout

No comments: