Wednesday, April 21, 2010

18 April 2010

Hey Mom!!!

Everything is great!!! Sounds like the weather is changing all over the world...Heree we are starting to get a bit colder and we have had a ton of wind!!! We worked a ton with teh members this week and it was pretty awesome--our investigators are progressing but at the same time and at a really slow rate. It's so frustrating at time when you work all week and everything has gone great and then Sunday comes and nobody comes to church, but it's ok, I'm sure things will come through in the end and it's ok we have another 6 weeks to work with them cause my comp and I are staying here for another transfer.

Sounds like the classes are going great....I'm not sure what I want to study now... but if I do decide to it will be great having help cause I don't think I remember anything.

Sounds like if Jared keeps it up he is going to pass me up (in height) too!! Ha ha. It's okay though, I don't really care for being any taller that I am---at least here in Argentina Ha ha. Everything is SHORT!!!!

Anyways that's just about it for now, Ha ha!!!!
Till next week!!!
Love,
Your Elder Johnny Berghout

No comments: