Sunday, April 4, 2010

29 March 2010

Hey Mom!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! and Happy Birthday to Keon Too!!!

Yeah we had another great week this week!!! We didn't find quite as many people but the people that we found are GOLD!!!! I told Dad a bit about them in the email to him.

Our Zone is progressing too. . . little by little. . . We are all having success!!!

Sounds like a great spring break ha ha!!! Hope that finishen up the class goes great.

Nope there really is not anything that I need but I was thinking this week that I miss twissler licorice!!! and maybe you could send the recipe for pancakes, I don't remember it exactly. and how to do it for apple cinnimon too.

I think that's about it!!!
Love
Your Elder Johnny Berghout

Hey Dad!!!!
Yup we talk with about half of them and the other half we have passed by and not been able to find. Also this week we found two families that are awesome!!! They don't already have another religion and don't believe in anything really weird either and they believe in the basic beliefs.

I knew that Mom's birthday was this week, ha ha and Keon's too right?

The weather here has been really nice--not hot, not cold, but just right. The other day there was supposed to be a rain storm. . . We had just got to the apartment and it started to dump but about 10 minutes later it stopped. That's the only crazy weather we've had.

In another 6 months, I'll be back and I'll be able to speak last minute....or you could have Matt do it ---that way he can get to church.

Love
You Elder Berghout

No comments: