Thursday, July 15, 2010

13 July 2010

Hey Mom!!!

Yeah really ita has gone by way too fast!!!

Sorry I didn't write yesterday, I got transferred to Zapala where I'm sure I'll be finshing the mission!!!! I am still a zone leader, just here in a new zone. I really am going to miss Caleta Olivia after 6 months there I really got to know the members, investigators and area really good. . . I hope some day I can go back!!!

Funny story. . . The grandma, Rosa, that we baptized. . . , Yeah, this Sunday, we told her that one of the members was going to go pick her up. And at 9:15, he still hadn't passed by and so she went walking!!! She got there without the member and we asked, "you came alone?" She replied, "yeah, it got to be 9:15 and I couldn't be late." Que capa!!!!

Anyways that's just about it!!! I'll write about my new area next week when i get there!!!!
Love
Your Elder Johnny Berghout

No comments: