Thursday, July 15, 2010

22 June 2010

Hey Mom!!!!
Ha Ha!!!! I was really hoping he (Matt) would get it (mission call). . . I was so excited to hear where he would be going!!! (have to wait another week!!!) Yeah that is fine if he uses the other suitcase just so you know depending on where he serves, it may get pretty abused. His birthday is today, if you want to give it to him as a birthday present from me ha ha!!! Oh yeah and speaking of Matt receiving his papers. . . I got some of my trunky papers this last week asking me what airport i would be returning to and if you guys are going to be there to pick me up. . .thinking about going home made me really nervous. . . . I don't know. . . It's going to be weird. . .
Wow you had quite the week!!!!
With Father's day on Sunday, on Monday everything was closed so I couldn't write but everything is going great!!!! We are going to have a baptism on the 3rd of July!!!
Anyways
Love
Your Elder Berghout

No comments: