Thursday, July 15, 2010

28 June 2010

Hey Mom!!!

Yeah I guess I won't be seeing Matt for another two years . . .To come back home, I think, I will be going through the airport in Houston, Texas. It is one of the coolest airports I have seen--it is huge!!! Oh yeah, tell Matt to tell his boss that I will take his job when I get back, Ha ha !!!

We will be having a baptism this Saturday for Rosa Hernandez!!!! She is awesome. . . a grandma, 78 years old and since we gave her the Book of Mormon she had not missed a day reading. Even on Father's day when she had family over all day and night, at 2:30 in the morning, she went to her room and read and then said her prayer to go to sleep!!!!

The baptism dates that we had for the following week, we are going to have to change cause they didn't come to church this week but it is ok, they are going to be ready in no time. Also, we put a baptismal date with a kid that we are teaching who is 18 years old and is already sharing with his friends the Book of Mormon and restoration!!!! He will get baptised the 31 of July.

Anyways that's just about it. . . it is great to know that the horses are doing great and the kids too!!!
Did you give Matt the Suitcase for his birthday?
Have a great week
Love
Your Elder Johnny Berghout

No comments: