Monday, July 26, 2010

19 July 2010

Hey Mom!!!!

Wow Ha Ha!!!
Don't worry I'm not going to get trunky. . . .all the missionaries in the zone are way awesome!!!!
My Comp is Elder Perez, he is from Peru but has lived in Chile since he was 9 years old so he is practically Chilean too!!!! We get along way good!!! i don't think the president could have picked a better pair of missionaries to be together. . . I'm not saying that we are all that, just that we get along perfect!!!

The area is super small like not even a third of my last area and the people are really cold. I haven't entered into one house this week but its okay---just keep on working!!! Oh yeah, and even the members are really cold. . . it was like no one cared that the other missionary had gone and I came!!!! Also, we had an investigator in church and it was like no one would sit next to her. . . We have a lot of work to do with the memebers here but its okay cause my last area we had to work with them too, So I'm Excited!!!
Anyways,
Love
Your Elder Johnny Berghout

No comments: