Wednesday, September 15, 2010

13 September 2010

Hey Mom!!!

I'm doing good, I was really disanimiado this week with my comp. being sick still and there aren't members that can just do divisions with us so that I could work the whole time. I desire to work so much and not being able to as much as i would like has really been hard but now my comp. is better and hopefully doesn't get sick again so that we can work as much as possible these last couple of weeks.

We did teach one investigator and he came to church so this week we are going to put a baptismal date for the 3rd of October so that he can see the Conference and then get baptized!!!!

The truth, I haven't heard anything either yet. . . I thought that I would get it(travel intinerary) this week but , nope and hopefully next week it comes but if not I guess I'll just stay here, Ha Ha!!! JK...I'm ready to come home when it's time.

Anyways that's just about it...
Love
Your Elder Johnny Berghout

1 comment:

Mark said...

Disanimiado? What in the??