Thursday, September 23, 2010

20 September 2010

Hey Mom!!!!

This week went really good!!! My comp. is all better and this week we went to spend p-day with some missionaries in another part of the zone and then we did divisions. We had a ton of success and we got one elder really excited!!! I went out with him on splits for the three hours after p-day on Monday and then all day Tuesday. Just on Monday alone, we entered in 5 houses and taught lessons and then found 5 new people and with 2 of them put baptismal dates and following up with the elder, they are progressing pretty good!!! Then on Tuesday, we entered another 2 houses and taught lessons finding another 4 people, It was really awesome!!! At the end of the divisions, we were waiting for a taxi to arrive and he commented that they were the best divisions he had ever had in the mission!!! I'm glad that he is really excited now!!!

We also came back and worked really hard in our area and we found some new people too, but we'll see how it goes---it's really hard to find people the second time in our area.

Yeah, I heard from Matt, ha Ha!!!

Great(he has a dentist appt. set already), yeah my teeth are going to need a good cleaning, I've really tried to do all I can to keep them clean and from getting cavities.

(When asked what he wanted for his first dinner home) I want my favorite. . .if you still rememeber . . .ha ha. . BBQ Chicken!!! If it's alright!!!!

You'll have to tell Steven Smith hi for me and that we'll have to get together when I get back!!!
(Steven gets home 2 weeks before Johnny)
Love
Your Elder Johnny Berghout

1 comment:

Mark said...

Very cool. BBQ chicken, I can't believe it's coming so soon.