Wednesday, September 15, 2010

8 September 2010

Hey Mom,

Wow, HaHa. . . seems like just yesterday, I was going into the MTC. Matt is going to love it!!! The MTC is so awesome!!!! How many weeks is he there? When will he be in Texas?
That's so awesome the change that comes from leaving for the mission!!!!

I remember those videos (One of the group of missionaries singing in the MTC), you guys should have them too .. . either in the cd that I sent home or when I sent the memory card home!!! When does steven get back? He should be getting back soon if he is not already back!

This week has been really hard. . .my comp. has been sick for like the whole week so the only time I've left to go teaching and tracting is when a member is with him and another with me which is really hard cause there aren't very many that can leave with us... It really stinks not being able to do much...We get so used to always doing things as missionaries that when we aren't doing something its wierd. It will probably be like that when I get back from the mission...I want to work so bad these last weeks, its so hard not being able to with my companion sick.

Anyways that just about it....
Love
Your Elder Johnny Berghout

No comments: