Wednesday, September 15, 2010

16 August 2010

Hey Dad,
Wow Matt has less than 23 days till he goes in to the MTC!!! That's so awesome!!! Do you think he'll slow down a bit before he goes?. . . Is he reading his scriptures everyday as he gets up or goes to bed, and has he started studying Preach My Gospel?

Wow You'll have to tell Matt to leave the gps programmed for Amythest so that I can go up when I get back, ha ha!!!

Wow that's awesome after about two years, I thought that I was going to get back and have to grout (the tile) myself!!! You should send some pictures, I'd love to see it. . .and then when I get back I can finish the last floor part.

We had a great week, we found 15 new people and we are really ready to start teaching. We found them while having divisions with a couple missionaries whose companions are district leaders having the same capasitation that my comp and I had the week before. I think talking about Camaros for a bit on my P-day gave my mind a bit of a break and then just got right to work!!!! Did you happen to go look at the 69 Camaro?
Anyway. . That's about it. .
Love
Your Elder Berghout

No comments: