Wednesday, September 15, 2010

30 August 2010

Hey Mom!!!

Ha Ha. . .When Matt gets back from the mission, it will be exactly opposite (speaking)...it will be trying to get him to use only 10 minutes. . . I know cause thats how I am now ha ha. . . so many things to teach from the scriptures and the things that one learns that you can't fit that all you want to say in.
It's okay ha ha . . .don't worry about sending my card. Mine won't expire til the end of September so I'll be okay not needing it for the time that I travel cause I saved like 100 dollars through the whole mission so that I would have it to get some food or something in the airport coming back home and then when I get back, I'll have the new card there.
Anyways it was kind of a slow week again. Not too much happened, we just knocked doors all week and like maybe one or two people let us in. . . I don't always understand why things are so slow at times. . . it doesn't bug me though, I just keep on happily working but my comp on the other hand doesn't take it quite as well, he isn't too excited about the area. . .It's hard at times, trying to get him to work with a little more faith that something will come of our work.
That's just about it.
Love
Elder Johnny Berghout

No comments: